TunGHuA508 同学会交流论坛
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lamborghini Reventón

+2
Harch
アンドリュウ
6 posters

向下

Lamborghini Reventón Empty Lamborghini Reventón

帖子 由 アンドリュウ 2008-01-27, 12:42 am

Lamborghini Reventón 800pxlamborghinireventcln7

Lamborghini Reventón(pronunciation:rebenTON) is a mid-engined sports car that debuted at the 2007 Frankfurt Auto Show.It will be the most powerful and expensive Lamborghini to date, costing one million euro.The official press release states that only 20 will be built, but it is rumoured that the total number could be 100.The exterior styling was inspired by the F-22 Raptor.Although the exterior is partially new, almost the entire mechanics (including the engine) are taken directly from the Murciélago LP640.

Initial reports suggest that the 6.5 litre V12 may receive a power boost of approximately 15 kilowatts (20 horsepower), bringing the new ouput close to 490 kW (650 horsepower).In spite of this, and the car's carbon fibre components, the Reventón accelerates to 100 km/h (62 mph) in the same time as the Murciélago LP640 (3.4 seconds).

The instrument panel in the Reventón comprises three TFT liquid crystal displays (LCDs) with two different display modes. The instruments are housed in a structure milled from a solid aluminum block, protected by a carbon fiber casing. The G-Force-Meter is completely new and it is one of the talking points of the Reventón. It displays the dynamic drive forces, longitudinal acceleration during acceleration and braking, as well as transversal acceleration around bends. These forces are represented by the movement of an indicator on a graduated 3D grid depending on the direction and intensity of the acceleration. Formula One teams also use a similar device to analyze dynamic forces.

By simply pressing a button, the driver can switch to the second, quasi-analogical display, where there are the usual circular instruments; speedometer and tachometer. The G-Force-Meter still remains at the center of this display mode.

Lamborghini has also picked up some of parent company Audi's design language. For the first time, Lamborghini incorporated daylight running lights with the headlamps of the Reventón. Seven Light Emitting Diodes (LEDs) at each headlamp flank the Bi-Xenon main beam and they stay lit whenever the car is in movement. Due to the high temperatures in the rear lower part of the car, special heatproof LEDs are used for the indicator and hazard lights, stoplights and rear lights with a triple arrow optical effect.

The Reventón is named after a fighting bull according to Lamborghini tradition. The car's namesake, owned by the Don Rodríguez family, is best known for killing famed bullfighter Félix Guzmán in 1943.Reventón means "explosion" or "burst" in Spanish, when used as a noun.; in automotive terms, it means "blowout, flat tire" when used as a noun.When it was used as the name of a bull, however, it was intended to be interpreted as an adjective a quality or property of that bull in particular. Then Reventón means "he who is used to *** things burst".

Lamborghini Reventón 1453209584a4f3334cdfmg8

Lamborghini Reventón Lamborghinireventon1bigqi6

Lamborghini Reventón Lamborghinireventon2bigif5
アンドリュウ
アンドリュウ
同学会会长
同学会会长

男
帖子数 : 538
年龄 : 33
地点 : cbu
职业/爱好 : 学生/睡觉{=.=!}
注册日期 : 08-01-14

http://tunghua508.forumotion.com

返回页首 向下

Lamborghini Reventón Empty 回复: Lamborghini Reventón

帖子 由 Harch 2008-02-06, 2:19 am

OMG!!!!! MY DREAM CAR!!!
Harch
Harch
小有名气
小有名气

男
帖子数 : 177
年龄 : 33
地点 : Sibu~~
职业/爱好 : Play DotA! :D
注册日期 : 08-01-17

返回页首 向下

帖子 由 WHO AM I? 2008-02-06, 1:26 pm

the back of the car so funny lol!
WHO AM I?
WHO AM I?
同学会好友
同学会好友

女
帖子数 : 2525
年龄 : 32
地点 : somewhere out there
职业/爱好 : sleeping * sms-ing * pc-ing * no more
性格 : u wont wanna noe
注册日期 : 08-01-18

返回页首 向下

帖子 由 seng 2008-02-07, 5:09 pm

my nfs carbon car Lamborghini Reventón 935621
seng
seng
同学会VIP兼超级版主
同学会VIP兼超级版主

男
帖子数 : 408
地点 : Sibu
职业/爱好 : Student
注册日期 : 08-01-16

返回页首 向下

帖子 由 WHO AM I? 2008-02-12, 1:34 pm

is tis car meh?
WHO AM I?
WHO AM I?
同学会好友
同学会好友

女
帖子数 : 2525
地点 : somewhere out there
职业/爱好 : sleeping * sms-ing * pc-ing * no more
性格 : u wont wanna noe
注册日期 : 08-01-18

返回页首 向下

帖子 由 clarence 2008-07-09, 12:39 am

Harch 写道:OMG!!!!! MY DREAM CAR!!!
dream sumthing that can come true ok *** lol!

clarence
聪明宝宝
聪明宝宝

女
帖子数 : 41
地点 : 1111
职业/爱好 : 1111
性格 : 1111
注册日期 : 08-01-30

返回页首 向下

帖子 由 The Judge 2008-07-12, 12:57 pm

Harch 写道:OMG!!!!! MY DREAM CAR!!!
Me too!

The Judge
著名写手
著名写手

男
帖子数 : 456
地点 : 地球上的某个角落
职业/爱好 : Travelling
就读学校 : 敦化中学
班级 : 5S2
注册日期 : 08-04-01

返回页首 向下

帖子 由 clarence 2008-07-13, 1:02 am

alfredfish, buy a car that u can sit in plz ~ u can dream but u can sit in ! that is important ~

clarence
聪明宝宝
聪明宝宝

女
帖子数 : 41
地点 : 1111
职业/爱好 : 1111
性格 : 1111
注册日期 : 08-01-30

返回页首 向下